IBIS BUILDING NEWS
Happy Spring, Everybody! We have project completions, new projects, and a brand new employee to tell you about this month.
Morselife Resnick Building Bathroom and Common Area Renovations for Phase I (floors 1 & 2)
- The project included demolition, new walls, ceiling and finishes. We will be starting Phase 2 and 3 (for floors 3 & 4) in June 2021.
Cobblestone Commons Building #4 – Boynton Beach
- This project consisted of construction of a one (1) story 7,649 SF Dark Shell Building for a future medical office.
Taco Bell – Hobe Sound
- This project is on schedule and should be open for business in May 2021!
Red Pine Restaurant – Boca Raton
- This project is in for permitting and we anticipate starting in May 2021.
- This is a 6,450 sf tenant improvement with an 450 sf addition for a new Asian Concept restaurant by the Owners of Farmers Table North Palm Beach.
2800 Seacrest Blvd – Boynton Beach
- We were awarded this new tenant improvement project this month for for a new client, SPT Ivey Boynton MOB LLC c/o Flagship Healthcare Properties located in Charlotte, NC.
- The project is a 1,471 SF tenant improvement to include Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing work.
Banfield Pet Hospital – Orlando
- We celebrated their Grand Opening this month!
And, finally, we were also joined by my son Scott last week for Take Your Daughters and Sons to work day. Scott took the office and some of our sites by storm, learning all of the ins and outs of Ibis Building. He took the time to learn about all of our roles and everybody had a blast spending time with him. However, he worked so hard that he’s already looking to retire. 😉
We look forward to working with you and featuring your project on our next newsletter.
Principal Partner at Ibis Building Corporation
Cobblestone Commond Building #4, Boynoton Beach
Adam Hodes’s Son Scott Joins Ibis for a day
Banfield Pet Hospital, Orlando
Our approach to building is especially beneficial for the complexities and challenges of healthcare construction.
At Ibis Building, we have been privileged to work with some of the largest industrial providers in South Florida.
LET'S BUILD SOMETHING